Designed specifically for rough service, the strain gauge load cell is specially manufactured from the highest grade hardened stainless steel with a 350Ω full bridge output. Special materials are available for hydrogen service. All cells have 12H connections. 4L pockets can be ordered for a maximum of 100,000 psi.
Strain Gauge Load Cell Features:
- 200,000 psi service (14,000 BAR)
- 10-point secondary standard calibration traceable to NIST
- 10-point primary standard calibration
- Digital panel meters for pressure indication and control
- Available for hydrogen use
Accuracy is stated below when calibrated with our calibration tools.
|Part Number||Pressure Range||Accuracy|
|C-6211-A||0 – 200,000 psi||± 0.75%|
|C-6211-B||0 – 150,000 psi||± 0.40%|
|C-6211-C||0 – 100,000 psi||± 0.10%|