A Highly Versatile Safety Valve for Gas or Liquid Configurations
Harwood’s hydraulic pilot operated valves for pressures up to 200,000 psi can be utilized in applications requiring gas or liquid service. Stainless steel pilot operated valves are available for water service, and custom designs for specialized requirements are no problem for the engineers at Harwood. Hydraulic control pressure is between 1000-1500 psi and Hydraulic control ports – ¼ NPT.
- Service for up to 200,000 psi
- Replaceable seat and packings
- Hydraulic control pressure 1,000-1,500 psi
- ¼ NPT Hydraulic control ports
- Stainless steel valves for water service
- Custom design available
PRESSURE RATING, PSI*
INSIDE DIAMETER OF SEAT, IN.
DIMENSION L, IN.
Contact Harwood Engineering today to request more information from a high pressure equipment expert at 508-668-3600.